A fullstack programmer can be to a project what no other developer has ever been. Why, you ask? Here we will delve into the details of the special powers of this special kind of developer.
What is fullstack development used for
There are many objectives with which full stack development can achieve. Here are a few:
- Project using multi technology with an output of great user experience: A fullstack developer is proficient in many programs like HTML, CSS, PHP etc and with his or her experience can create a rich user experience design with the right set of technology combination. They can take care of both, how the web application looks like as well as how it will function. Graphics and animation are also great skills for a fullstack developer to have – where he can convert complex designs created using photoshop into front end code.
- Use of multiple technologies and a unique code: A fullstack developer can work with a number of software tools that are simple or complex in order to design a unique code for a client.
Here is a list of advantages of working with fullstack developers:
- Aware of entire design structure: The main advantage of being a fullstack developer is that one is not tied down to a single part like web development but can view the entire design structure with ability to work on any level when needed. Since he or she is aware of coding and design, he/she can prevent any kind of slippage during development.
- Cost Saving: Hiring separate teams or individuals for back end, front end and database will increase the total cost of project but a fullstack developer can do all the jobs.
- Convenient Switching: A professional fullstack developer can switch between any of the stacks with ease, as and when needed during the course of development. This is a huge time saver as bugs, complexities, problems and issues can be resolved by the same person. The same developer is fully aware and is responsible for the end result, therefore he or she understands issues and can come up with solutions without having to explain to another developer or designer.
- Ease of taking ownership of Implementation and Design: A fullstack developer is able to take complete ownership of design, build, implementation and deployment of the project. All solutions are resolved not just in-house but by the same person!
- Work is comprehensive: A fullstack developer can graduate from task to task over the whole project as per need. When it comes to a team of fullstack developers, they can divide the tasks of development and design as required by the flow, working in coordination with one another.
- Upgrading is easy: A study has found that fullstack developers are able to upgrade to latest technologies and tools faster than other developers. This is simply because of the kind of people fullstack developers are – top notch!
- Get complete solutions: Fullstack developers can give complete solutions because they have the ability to go to go to the root of the problem and fix it there for permanent result rather than only focus on solution which could risk in superficial, non-permanent fixes.Fullstack developers can give complete solutions because they have the ability to go to go to the root of the problem and fix it there for permanent result rather than only focus on solution which could risk in superficial, non-permanent fixes.
- Perfect for medium and small enterprises: Fullstack developers are an ideal option for individuals and small businesses. One of the reasons being cost-effectiveness. But now, even large corporations like Facebook would rather have fullstack developers than single stack developers, for all the obvious reasons mentioned above!
Fullstack developers are all set to take on the world of Information Technology! Would you want to be one? Get in touch with IIHT today to help realize your dream!