Microsoft Azure is the cloud computing service, which is created by Microsoft. It helps to build, deploy and manage applications and services through a global network. This worldwide network is handled by the Microsoft-managed data centers. Microsoft Azure is popular and in-demand since it provides software as a service, platform as a service and infrastructure as a service. It also supports several different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, which include both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Azure was released on February 1, 2010 as Windows Azure and March 25th, 2014, it was renamed to Microsoft Azure. It acts as a backbone of the Microsoft Cloud and is well known for being the fastest growing Cloud Infrastructure Platform across the world. Some of its multiple data center regions are located in the US, Europe, China, Asia and the Pacific. They provide support plans in different languages, such as English and Japanese and much more.
Why Azure is booming?
FTThe IT industry has seen rapid change in speed of Processors/Memory in Computers. There is a growing demand of resources by new generation Applications. For instance, let’s take into consideration a comparison of the Best Computer in 1975, Altair 8800 which had 256 MB of Ram and 1.6 MHz of Processor against current basic computer having 4 GB of Ram and 3.6 GHz of Processors.
- Disadvantages of building datacentres involving huge investments without proper projection of future needs
- Computer Hardware costs going down day by day.
- The pain of building IT teams for Organizations whose core business has no relevance with IT find Cloud the most convenient option, e.g., Financial Institutions, Sales organizations.
Why should you upskill to Azure
38% year on year growth in Cloud Computing Industry investments.
- Indian Domestic IT Market will reach $14 billion by 2020
- Azure, AWS, Google have spent $31.5 billion on capital expenses and leases in India
- Wall Street Journal predicts that cloud computing will create 14 million jobs across the world.
- International Data Corporation (IDC) says that Cloud computing to create 14 million jobs world wid
- Lack of Skills: 25% of the global IT talent to become redundant in 3-5 years
- Cloud Computing experts will witness moderate to high demand
- Lack of skilled professionals in cloud computing space is a big challenge.
- High Demand and Low supply lands to high opportunity across industry due to high digitization or digital transformation
Get the best training through blended learning methods from IIHT for Azure training.
How is the demand for Azure professionals?
It is very easy to adapt and allows the user to customise the cloud as per the requirements. Microsoft has a huge customer base, and therefore they have been able to pass volume discounts on to their customers. Azure has hybrid capability; it offers a hybrid environment that allows leveraging the on-premise resources. It provides simple and reliable methods of data storage and keeps your data secure. About 1000 new companies sign up on Azure every single day! This means 350,000 companies are adapting to MS Azure every year! This surely indicates the massive job opportunity in the field.
What are the job roles for Azure trained professionals?
Job roles for Azure trained professionals
- Cloud Architect – Azure
- Escalation Support Engineer – Azure
- Server Engineer – Azure
Why Azure at IIHT?
- IIHT’s Cloud Stack is designed with Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Open Source Cloud and Cloud Monitoring Courses which offers an end to end learning of the Cloud Eco System for any Participant. Participants can pick and choose Course Modules from the entire offering as per their requirement and bundle.
- IIHT’s Cloud Stack is designed to cover 9 International Certification Tracks out of which 7 are amongst the 15 Top Paying Certifications World – wide.
- Provision of Cloud Labs from IIHT’s Data Centre. Participants will have the flexibility to use browser based Labs without bothering about any investment on Infrastructure at their end.
- Offering Office 365. Communication & Collaboration has become an integral part of IT services and support. Industry is demanding Communication and Collaboration as an added skill set along with other core technology skills.
For more details on the course, go to: http://www.cloudstack.iiht.com/learn-microsoft-windows-azure-training-courses-in-cloud-computing/