What is VMware?
VMware is essentially a virtualization and cloud computing service provider. It is a world leader in virtualizing computing – right from the data center to the cloud to hand-held devices. It was established in the year 1998 and is the subsidiary of Dell Technologies. It is a process of installing several operating systems for a single or more servers or work stations onto one or more physical server or workstation. This becomes a practical solution for several businesses as the processing power of average server or workstation has been found to be severely underused – just 5% to 15% of their processing capabilities. Cloud computing helps companies in consuming computer resources like virtual machine storage, application like a utility instead of them having to build an entire computing infrastructure from scratch and maintain them in-house.
Why are enterprises adopting VMware?
VMWare is known to give peace of mind to companies. How? Vitualization is extremely beneficial to businesses for many reasons:
- It is economical to have many virtualized machines that reside in one physical machine than having to purchase many machines
- Money and time can be saved with the decrease of requirement for server rooms.
- Organizations can save money on upgrades and maintenance, and replacements of machine components. They will only have to take care of a single physical server or workstation.
- When they have lesser hardware, they have lesser software that needs upgradation.
How big is the demand for a VMware trained professional?
Demand for IT professionals with virtualization skills is at a fever-pitch, and will continue to escalate as increasing numbers of organizations take advantage of the increased efficiency, availability and cost savings afforded by migrating IT resources to virtual environments. VMware is the industry pioneer and leading provider of virtualization products and solutions to businesses and institutions worldwide.
IIHT’s VMware course is designed to train a participant the skills and knowledge needed to effectively install, deploy, manage and support VMware’s products and solutions. Our Industry oriented VMware course focuses on the key virtualization area: Datacenter Virtualization making VMware learning’s foundation strong. IIHT offers VMware with blended learning under expert mentorship.
Why VMware at IIHT?
- IIHT is the Leader when it comes to courses on virtualization.
- IIHT was the first Institute to offer VMware training with Cloud Lab provisioning for the participants.
- A 40 Hours comprehensive Instructor Led Training can be matched by none. IIHT’s VMware virtual labs helps students get hands on experience.
- Best Hands-on sessions and Assignments. The course prepares you well for certifications like VCP certification
- Availability of Reference Materials of the complete VMware training courses
For more details on the course: http://www.cloudstack.iiht.com/